SERVPRO has experience restoring unique property damage concerns
Emergency property damage can strike your home or business at any hour of the day or night. When you are dealing with fire, smoke, storm, flood or another type of property disaster, immediate action is crucial.
SERVPRO is a trusted leader in the property disaster recovery and restoration business, our on-call 24/7 emergency response teams are highly trained and experienced with all types of property disasters losses including fire, smoke, water, sewage, flood, and storm damage. Our restoration professionals near you have decades of experience providing high-quality commercial and residential property disaster restoration and reconstruction services to local Middlesex County communities every day.
Emergency Response Property Disaster Restoration Services
SERVPRO is committed to making the cleanup, restoration and rebuild process for our customers organized, efficient and successful, after a frustrating and confusing property disaster event. Whether your home or commercial building sustained damages from a storm, flood, fire, or water disaster, you will have trusted and compassionate professionals by your side. We will work with you to survey the extent of the property damage, develop a plan for cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction.
What Makes SERVPRO a Wise Choice for Recovery?
Property owners should consider the advantages that SERVPRO can provide when choosing a disaster restoration service provider near them. As a leader in the restoration industry, we offer many advantages to choosing our team when disaster strikes. Some of the distinct advantages and benefits to choosing our New Jersey property restoration professionals include:
- Fast Response
- 24/7 Availability
- Experienced Technicians
- Extensive Training
- Cutting-Edge Equipment
- IICRC Certification
- Reconstruction Services
How Do SERVPRO Tools and Training Expedite the Restoration Process?
SERVPRO uses proper mitigation and restoration techniques to reduce the total damage after a property disaster. Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC)-accredited technicians at SERVPRO are not only trained to adhere to restoration industry guidelines. They also receive extensive training and education in using both sophisticated technologies and tried-and-true techniques for home disaster mitigation. These tools include the following:
- Sophisticated moisture measurement technologies, such as calibrated sensors and meters, and thermal imaging, help establish structural drying goals and determine water damage locations behind walls, above ceilings, and under floors.
- Industrial-grade air movement equipment, including centrifugal air movers and ventilation box fans.
- OSHA approved cleaning solutions that aid in the remediation of microbes and unpleasant odors from water damage.
- Odor control modalities that address a variety of sources, including pet odors, water damage, and mold.
- Moisture extraction tools, like extraction wands and truck-mounted units, make the structural drying process hundreds of times more efficient.
Since saving time is critical, our technicians respond within a short time and identify areas with high moisture levels. Our technicians can help you avoid incurring costly damages in your property.