The SERVPRO of Old Bridge/Cranbury Construction Team can help Repair and Restore these 5 Common Property Damage Areas.
Putting your Old Bridge, Cranbury, Edison, Monroe or other local New Jersey area property back together after a disaster can be challenging, our construction team takes pride in helping restore and repair residential or commercial property after a fire, water or mold disaster! Restoring your Edison, Monroe and New Brunswick residential or commercial property, “Like It Never Even Happened” is important to us, making improvements after a disaster is common. Our professionals are skilled at working with home and business owners to help navigate a rebuild or remodel, our team is here to help from disaster restoration to the final walk through after reconstruction.
5 COMMON PROPERTY DAMAGE AREAS
- Bathrooms suffer common water damage mainly because they are exposed to several water and plumbing sources including sinks and bathtubs/showers in a localized area.
- Kitchens can suffer damage from both water and fire hazards and can see major damage to floors, appliances, cabinets and counter tops.
- Basements are prone to water and mold damage from poor drainage and ventilation, both finished and unfinished basements can see major damage from storm and environmental leakage and flooding.
- Exterior Elements such as a roof, doors, windows and siding are all common locations to see property damage from weather, water, fire and mold. Whether damage is small or extensive, taking care of these problems immediately can minimize continued damage to your home.
- Floors commonly suffer water damage and can significantly affect your home’s overall safety and structure, leading to costly repairs.
These common areas are ideal places to look for upgrades or remodel options when your property suffers from storm, water, fire or mold damage. The SERVPRO of Old Bridge/Cranbury construction team can help you reimagine your space and restore and rebuild your Northern New Jersey home to a comfortable, safe and welcoming home or business, again.
- Open-Concept Living: Consider knocking down a wall, creating distinct groupings for the space, and make sure to leave plenty of negative space to help separate the areas and provide space for walking around and entertaining.
- Upgrading Windows, Lighting and Fixtures: Adding a new window, skylight or new light fixtures can brighten up your space and create more flow for enhanced natural light.
- Aesthetics: Color can unify and update a dated space, research color trends and find a style that fits your property. Adding wall art, throw pillows, and other accessories can make the space more welcoming.
- Finishing a Basement: A moisture-free and properly ventilated basement can provide additional living space that is an ideal location for an extra bedroom, home office or entertainment area, and don’t forget some additional storage
- Upgrading your kitchen or bathroom: Updated cabinets, replacing a tub or shower, and new fixtures will make a huge difference, also updating your flooring, backsplash or adding an island for additional counter space are a few options.
A fire, water or mold disaster can ruin your possessions and significantly affect the structure of your home or business, which can result in costly repairs.
Our team at SERVPRO of Old Bridge/Cranbury is here to help, we are trusted leaders in the restoration industry and we have the expertise and manpower to address the damage and make repairs. We take pride in every detail of restoring your Old Bridge, Cranbury, Edison, Monroe or other local New Jersey area property and getting your life back to normal as quickly as possible.